The Suprem Lord Krishna’s Divine Rasa Lila -Orignal Resam hand art
The rasa lila takes place one night when the Gopis of Vrindavana, upon hearing the sound of Krishna’s flute, sneak away from their households and families to the forest to dance with Krishna throughout the night, which Krishna supernaturally stretches to the length of one Night of Brahma, a Hindu unit of time lasting approximately 4.32 billion years. In the Krishna Bhakti traditions, the rasa-lila is considered to be one of the highest and most esoteric of Krishna’s pastimes. In these traditions, romantic love between human beings in the material world is seen as a reflection of the soul’s original, ecstatic spiritual love of Krishna, God, in the spiritual world.
In the box:-
- Material:pacachita on unique cloths Painting
- Dimensions: Length: 42 inch,Height: 14 inch
- Weight: 0.5 Kgs
- Paint Type: Colours extracted from natural extract
- Colour: Multicolour
- Pack Content: Set of 1 canvas painting Pattachitra & unique Tribal bookmark on famous palmleaf art.
- oloring TechCnique: Handcrafted
A good intention to save the unique Canvas Painting arts USE CODE : TRIBE100 & SAVE 100
Get one for home orPerfect to Gift for your dear ones
For every product we sell we donate 42 Rs for Cauvery calling to plant a tree at Kaveri river.