Radha Krishna Raso Lilla
Pattachitra or plam leaf art is a general term for traditional, cloth-based scroll painting, based in the eastern indian states of odisha lord jagannath sanskruti . Pattachitra artform is known for its intricate details as well as mythological narratives and folktales inscribed in it.
- Title: pattachitra painting (raso lilla)
- Material: pattachitra painting
- Dimensions: length: 23 inch,height: 15 inch
- Weight: 0.5 kgs
- Paint type: colours extracted from natural extract
- Colour: multicolour
- Pack content: set of 1 no of tasar painting art
- Coloring technique: handcrafted
A good intention to save the unique tribal arts use code : tribe100 & save 100
- Get one for home or
- Perfect to gift for your dear ones
for every product we sell we donate 42 rs for cauvery calling to plant a tree at kaveri river.