Gaumukhi Shankh – Gaumukhi Conch Shell
Gaumukhi Shankh / Cow Face Conch for Blowing in puja and aarti. It is a conch shell of ritual and religious importance in Hinduism and Buddhism. This Gaumukhi Shankh (Conch) is also called Panch mukhi Shankh or five face Shankh. It is very rare shankh. This Shankh resembles face of Cow. Cow is considered very sacred in Hinduism and so is gomukhi shankh. Keeping Gaumukhi shankh in temple/worship place gives all the benefits (punya) of keeping a cow. It helps in bringing peace, harmony and happiness must to have Shankh for every Altar.
Benefits of Gaumukhi Shaynkh:
- Gaumukhi Shankh has utmost significance in Hindu religion.
- Gaumukhi Shankh imparts sound which destroys all negative energy.
- The special geometry of Gaumukhi Conch creates a positive energy and excludes pious vibes.
- Gaumukhi Shankh also purifies our surroundings and soul.
- Gaumukhi Shankh is scientifically proven useful product to regulate our blood circulation.
- Gaumukhi Shankh brings harmony and happiness.
- Gaumukhi Shankh is also helpful for reducing problems related to kidney and lever.
- Gaumukhi Shankh (Conch)is also an essential part of Hindu tradition. Even nowadays, all Hindus use the conch or Shankh as a part of their religious practices. Whenever the Gaumukhi Shankh or Conch is blown, it is said to purify the surroundings from all evil effects.